Scholars with high scientific qualifications and belonging to foreign institutions can be awarded the title of Visiting Professors.
To help international academics on their arrival in Italy and their stay at LUM University, please visit Euraxess (https://www.euraxess.it/)
Marco Polo e Turandot
The Marco Polo project is designed to facilitate the enrolment of Chinese students at Italian universities.
Through the Marco Polo project, Chinese students wishing to enrol at a university programme in Italy can obtain an entry visa even if they have no knowledge of the Italian language. To participate, students must successfully attend an Italian language course lasting ten or eleven months at one of the Italian universities or language schools involved before starting the chosen university programme.
Every year the LUM University reserves a number of places for Marco Polo students.
If you are a Chinese student interested in the Marco Polo project, carefully read the guidelines on the Italian Ministry of Education, Universities and Research.
Please note that the deadline to pre-enrol from an Italian Embassy or Consulate for a.y. 2020/21 is 31 July 2019 (for those selecting an 11-month Italian course) or 27 August 2019 (for those selecting a 10-month Italian course).
When pre-enrolling you must specify where you will attend the Italian language course and the degree programme you wish to enrol in, choosing among the programmes which reserve places for Marco Polo students.
If you are a Marco Polo student:
– you must attend the Italian language course in the period and at the school or university chosen upon pre-enrolment from the Embassy;
– you must successfully pass the final exam of the Italian language course mentioned above, obtaining at least the B1 level;
Students can attend the Italian Language Course at LUM University School of Italian for Foreigners.
Marco Polo students can only enrol in degree programmes taught in the Italian language.
Please check LUM University Educational Offer :
- Laurea triennale di Economia
- Laurea magistrale di Economia
- Luarea triennale di Giurisprudenza
- Laurea magistrale di Giurisprudenza
- Laurea triennale di Ingegneria Gestionale
- Laurea triennale di Enogastronomia