LUM University invites outstanding candidates to apply for the position of visiting professors or visiting fellows in the fields of:
- Economics and Finance
- Business and Management
LUM welcomes applications for the following visiting positions:
– Visiting Professors, who are expected to teach, carry out research, and develop institutional cooperation.
– Visiting Fellows, who are expected to carry out research, and develop institutional cooperation.
Applicants must indicate in their application the preferred visiting period within the academic year. The available positions are assigned through a competitive selection procedure carried out by a LUM International Committee.
Appointing Visiting Professors can find it useful to have a look at the Guidelines.
To help international academics on their arrival in Italy and their stay at LUM University, please visit Euraxess (https://www.euraxess.it/) or contact the International Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Visiting Professors will offer LUM students different and innovative teaching methods as well as a relevant contribution to the University`s internationalization process, strengthening new and continuing cooperation projects with our faculty.
In 2020 LUM has welcomed:
– prof. Marcos Almeida Cerreda, from the University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
– prof. Luiz Medina Alcoz, from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
– prof. Emilie Chevalier, from the Université de Limoges
The call will be posted in October 2021