Congratulations on joining the LUM University community!
Our Orientation Office staff will help ease your transition while providing you with the information and resources you need to succeed.
The Office offers the following services:
• the monitoring and assistance in planning your study path throughout your university career through our “Mentoring project”;
• the presentation of our elective courses;
• the organization of courses for the acquisition of the soft skills;
• the organization of the “working student tutoring”;
• the resumption of studies together with the university Faculty;
• the organization of the Orientation Days.
Please note that in order to complete enrollment in the years following the first, students must complete the online questionnaires.