International students can apply to all our programs. Please check the courses offered at Bachelor’s or Master’s levels and if you are interested in one of the programs available, read carefully all the information provided on this page.
To pre-enroll please complete the procedure online.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL NON-EU STUDENTS NEEDING TO APPLY FOR A VISA
University pre-enrollment and visa applications are now available through the online platform UNIVERSITALY.
Online pre-enrolment is mandatory for all non-UE students living abroad, including those who have already gone through LUM’s pre-selection process.
If you are unsure whether or not you need a visa to enter Italy, please check our Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
For further information, please contact our Admission Office.
- students who do not meet the minimum 12 years of schooling required for enrollment in an Italian University Degree course.
- students who want to access undergraduate degrees at the University.
- students who want to access Master’s degrees at the University (pre-Master option).
- students interested in learning Italian or improving their Italian language skills.
For the academic year 2021-22, you can choose between 2 available options:
- Foundation Year – residential option: you will attend all courses, both Italian and Area Studies courses in presence* in Casamassima-Bari from October 2021 until June 202.
- Foundation Year – online option: you will attend all courses, both Italian and Area Studies classes entirely online from October 2021 until June 2022.
To be admitted at the “Foundation Year”, students must have the secondary school diploma and a certified knowledge of English at least at B1 level. No entrance knowledge of the Italian language is assumed.
In order to take part in the “Foundation Year” is required a tuition fee of €4.000,00 for student.
The “LUM Foundation Year” program is composed of a common part (Italian language and culture) and of one of the elective following fields of study: Law/Business or Sciences, that will be delivered in the second semester.
Classroom activities total 400 hours and attendance is mandatory for at least 80% of them.
Applications for the a.y. 2021-22 are open! To apply please fill in the