Scholarships of the Italian Government for international students
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation offers each year scholarships to foreign students and Italian students living abroad, with the aim of supporting cultural international cooperation and the spread of Italian language, culture and science.
Scholarships are offered for study plans, training and research in collaboration with Italian institutions belonging to the Government or recognized by it.
For further information and application, please visit the Ministry website.
- Un corso extradidattico a scelta tra: cucina italiana, scultura della pietra leccese, pittura su ceramica, riciclo creativo, cartapesta;
- Visita guidata della città di Lecce;
- visite guidate nelle più importanti e suggestive località salentine e pugliesi;
- Spese di viaggio, vitto e alloggio;
- Assicurazione (obbligatoria);
- Il libro di testo.
LUM University provides 10 scholarships to attend Italian Language Courses offered by the University. The scholarships cover all course fees. Accommodation, food, extra-curricular activities and travel to and from the program are not included.
- all students studying Italian language and culture,
- future lecturers/professors of Italian language and culture
- lecturers/professors who need to improve their knowledge of the language can apply.
- An extra-didactic course chosen from: Italian cuisine, Lecce stone sculpture, ceramic painting, creative recycling, papier-mâché;
- Guided tour of the city of Lecce;
- Guided tours in the most important and evocative localities of Salento and Puglia;
- Travel, board and lodging expenses;
- Mandatory insurance;
- The textbook.
For more info, please click here.